Happy New Year! Not only is it a New Year but also a new decade, so what better time to transform your mane. According to InStyle, hair trends will be travelling back in time in 2020, as they are predicting ‘milkmaid braids’, ‘high ponytails’, and waves. Now, I don’t now about you but I think I’ll be leaving the milkmaid braids and high ponytails to my 11 year old daughter and I will be focusing on creating waves!
- Buy a good quality hair voluminising or blow dry spray. We like the Living Proof Volume Blast spray and Kerastase’s L’Incroyable Thermoprotective Lotion
- Put my hair up in to a pony tail
- Curl the pony tail in sections using my babyliss curl secret hair styler.
- Once curled, undo the pony tail and shake or brush through to get soft waves.
- Apply hair spray or an increasingly popular sea salt spray
So I’ve got the style but what will top our Best hairdryer lists this year? The feedback we are getting from readers is that we need to try the ‘must have’ Revlon Pro Collection One Step Dryer & Volumiser . It will totally transform your styling regime, supposedly!
‘A total game changer’ says Good Housekeeping and it’s a bestseller on Amazon, there is certainly lots of hype! I am sure this will be a key product for 2020 and keep an eye out for our review, as we will be sure to try it soon. We also predict that the The Dyson Airwrap Complete Hair Styler HS01 will increase in popularity, as it is fantastic – read our review here but if you don’t have the budget, this Revlon hair dryer / styler at one sixth of the price sounds like a good alternative.