The latest innovation in hair care from Dyson is about to hit our streets. We can’t wait to try the Dyson Corrale hair straighteners. Feedback from initial triallists is fantastic, ‘this really is a game changer’ one said and it’s only a couple of days before they hit the UK shops on 18th March 2020! In recent years, Dyson have become a forerunner of innovation with regards to electrical hair products. Initially launching the award-winning Dyson Supersonic hair dryer in 2016 , they then went on to produce the equally stunning Dyson Airwrap styler 2 years later. Despite costing a small fortune and definitely sitting in the luxury category these products have taken the market by storm and most reviewers consider them great value for money. With a focus on reducing the time you spend on styling and preventing hair damage by using lower heat, we feel confident the new hair straighteners will be just as popular.
So what do we know about the Dyson Corrale hair straighteners so far:
- They suit all hair types
- They can be used cordless – battery life is about 30mins but they can also be used with the cord for longer.
- They has an OLED screen which displays the b
- Travel friendly as it offers universal voltage and a ‘flight-ready feature’ that lets you travel abroad with your straightener.
- They are currently the only straightener with flexing plates that shape around your hair, gathering it neatly together on each pass. This means you can achieve the same style but with less heat and less damage to your hair.
- With intelligent heat control they regulate the temperature of the plates 100 times a second so it never exceeds your chosen temperature.
Key Product Specifications (from Dyson):
3 heat settings –
Charge time (90%)
Cord-free run time –
Available in Nickel/Fuschia or Purple/Black, they even look good. I think these may give the incredibly popular GHD hair straighteners a run for their money! Although at £399, they are in a higher price bracket.
Pre-order your Corrale hair straighteners now from John Lewis – one of the official launch partners in the UK.